Wednesday 2 September 2009

Trikin it large today

Jamie's first day at pre-school today. He absolutely loved it. He was so excited this morning and major hyper afterwards. Thought it may of tired him out a little bit, no chance!
I have been trikin it large today, triking everywhere. Me and Jamie got caught in the wind and driving rain this afternoon. We had r full waterproofs on, but I couldn't go very fast and it made my face and hands sting a bit. Jamie didn't complain once.
It has been a pleasure to spend time with him today. He's been funny, loving, cheeky, considerate, helpful and many other things....a couple of naughty moments! but hey he's 2.
Oh he also got a sticker at pre-school for tidying away the toys.
All in all a good day :-) Knackered tho.

2 comments:

  1. My Finnie is starting school next week - another little monument in his developing life. I guess that he'll remember it - I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember my first day at school! I remember my first teacher and what my school gates looked like. But thats about it! Oh I do remember what my first lunch box looked like....what does that say about me?

    ReplyDelete