Friday 18 September 2009

Drank too much wine.....

.....last night. So I will no doubt be having more seizures today. Had a really good cry tho, which had been brewing up for a storm all day!

Am seeing 'Lisa for Life' today (My life coach) She is like a councillor, but not! She helps we deal with the practical and emotional side of how my life is changing. Its not just talking, its doing as well. She is fantastic and just what I need.
We are dealing with some emotional crap at the moment, hence some of my recent posts. I think in the build up to seeing Lisa I always seem to get a bit emotional! I tend to think about stuff a lot more in the couple of days leading up to seeing her.

Anyway I don't really know how I'm feeling today! a bit thinky I spose and there are still a few tears left in the bottom of the barrel. I'm having a 'just need a hug' day I think.

Me and Jamie always treat ourselves to a 'special lunch' (Lunch out) on a friday after he finishes school and he gets to have a little cup cake. Its our Mummy and Jamie time and I think we both really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment