Wednesday 23 September 2009

Stuck!

Woke up yesterday morning with a cold, Jamie has just got over his. Thought I may get away with it. Don't know why I thought that, I always get everything going!
Feeling a bit stuck at the moment, nothing is really happening. My volunteer work is taking ages to get started, so am just hanging around waiting for that. Wanna get in to jewelery making, but there are no course's local or even the right course's. Housework, housework, housework, housework, oh and gardening, more housework, ironing, ironing, ironing, washing up, washing up and more washing up!..........You get the idea.
I'm having a type 2 bad day and need a good old fashion moan. Life has become a bit boring and so lonely since my diagnoses, even tho I am trying to get on with my life and give myself a new direction. Something I can get enthusiastic about, meet new people bla bla bla.
Seems like Lee has got all these new things going on, but they don't really involve me! and we haven't got any family time booked either.
Oh well 'life goes on' as they say, I just wish mine would.

No comments:

Post a Comment