Wednesday 23 September 2009

My bad days

I know I've posted this before but this will help if you wanna know what I refer to.....

I have 2 types of bad days. Type 1: which is having a shit day because of how I'm feeling and thinking about things that relate to my tumour and how its affecting things in my life (Quite cryey and emotional) then there's Type 2: the type of bad day that we all have, spill the milk, feeling fat, miss the bus, hate work, kids r driving you mad, run out of wine, burnt the dinner etc.

When I have a type 1 bad day there are a lot of fuck fuck fuckedy fucks, my eyes leak a lot and I wanna be left alone to drink wine & eat chocolate and generally be in my own sack of sad shit. Its one of the few times I don't wanna talk and I want be left on my own.
Type 2 (I think everyone must feel the same) I just need a cuddle, to know that i'm loved and appreciated and for someone to listen to my days crap. oh and more wine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment