Sunday 27 September 2009

Why its a bit of a fuck fuckedy fuck day!

Why?????.......................
Why can't people believe in themselves? love themselves? be honest with themselves? Why do people live in sadness and regret? Why do people believe they are unworthy? Why are people so afraid of change? afraid of living? afraid of loving? afraid to be who they truly are? afraid of the future and what may or may not happen. Why do people try to change what they are?
People have so much time/not enough time, why waste any of it?

I wish....................................
I could take away people's sadness and the pain in their hearts. Give them courage. Help them to truely be comfortable with being themselves. To find peace and enjoy life.

All of this just fucks me off a bit!!

1 comment:

  1. You just described me.. which is why I've been pissed off with myself, being like that when you have much bigger problem's on your hand's !!! (or brain).

    ReplyDelete