Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow or what?

Jamie in the snow (loved it)

I obviously didn't make it to my hospital appointment today. I said to Lee this morning that its not worth the risk of trying to get up the JR. It turned out that they had cancelled all the out patient appointments anyway.

Jamie's school was shut. Sainsbury's was out of fruit, veg and milk! Don't think the delivery trucks got there. That or people r going a bit loopy and buying in the supplies for when they get snowed in! (for like a month???).
We forgot to get T bags which is dire in r house. Anyone who knows us, knows how much T me and Lee drink (A bus load a day) But my mum and sister came to the rescue, they waded through the snow with T bags in hand and saved the day. Couldn't survive without T and just think If we got snowed in with no T bags (it even doesn't bare thinking about!!)

Feeling a bit less down today, think its because Lee has been at home. It's cold long days like this that I wish I could sit down with a bottle of wine and warm my cockles!!

Hope its not as bad tommorrow, can't face a whole day in with Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment