Friday 22 January 2010

Back on the trike today

I forgot how much I love being out on my trike. It was good to get out and about on it again today. Still some stupid dicks on the road tho. I am even more cautious now than before, because of the near miss before Xmas. I am checking that roundabouts are totally clear of all cars before I cross over them and checking and slowing down at every side road. I don't think its a case of them not seeing me (as I'm high vis'd up to the max) its a case of them not checking or even looking.
Some woman this morning reversed really quickly out of her drive way and didn't see me until after I had completely passed her! I can't check every drive way too!!!
Oh well, I will just have to get used to people nearly running me over I spose.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are out and about again !! There will alway's be knobs on the road, I see such awful thing's since driving became my career !!! I liked a bit of advice I was given though 'think of everyone on the road as an idiot and you should be fine' !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one cous. Will take that bit of advice with a smile :-)

    ReplyDelete