Wednesday 27 January 2010

Mega Down Day

On a bit of a downer today because........

Thinking about my scan
Filling out an application form for a will, thinking about dying & what I would leave people
Thinking about what it would/could be like for my boys after I've gone!
Thinking about results of my scan & having dreams about them not being good
Feeling like the scabbiest arse hole in the world
Thinking & feeling crap hair, minging clothes and hairy bits!
Thinking about having a brain tumour and what that means to my life and my future.
Thinking how people might see me now!
Feeling like a tumour twat (again)
Feeling fat & flabby
Not having good sleep
Still having bad seizures

...... You know, all the normal crap.

Haven't thought about the whole 'tumour thing' for a while! coz you just sort of get on with life, what else can you do? But every now & then it really hits home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment