Tuesday 5 January 2010

I've been mooooody

Just want one long lay in!!
I'm having a really tired spell, which normally happens when I don't have a proper lay in for a couple of weeks.

I have been feeling a bit down the last few day's. So think I'm on a bit of a self destruct mode Haven't wanted to go out. Sat in troffing the rest of the chocolate left from Xmas and not being bothered about getting off the sofa to do anything.

Got a hospital appointment tommorra, it's just to discuss how my seizures have been. A bit of a waste of time really, as I don't see what she can do until I have my scan.
I got my scan date through yesterday, Monday February 1st. That's a bit crap too as I won't get my scan results for a couple of weeks after. Why can't they do all of them at the same time? the whole thing just pisses me right off. Its not that I get nervous or upset when going for appointments. I just get sooooo annoyed with the whole process and all it does is make me think about all the bad shit that could happen to me and the worst case scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment