Monday 16 November 2009

Where would I be......

.......without my sister as my friend?
Louise is a star and always helps me out whenever I need help or support. She is one of a few people that I would leave Jamie with and am at ease when I do. Thanks for being super sister today.

.......without my Lee?
I couldn't go through and survive half the things I do without Lee. I couldn't be without him, its all about me and Lee and it always will be. We are brave and scared together. As gay as it sounds we are 'team shann' :-)

........without Jamie?
He is my little ray of sunshine in the morning. He makes me smile and laugh in so many ways. He makes me proud of him and proud to be myself. He makes me love being a mum.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime sweet-pea. You help me out as much even more so than i help you out.
    hope you have a good week.
    love loooooooou wezzzzzz

    ReplyDelete