Sunday 1 November 2009

Shitty week

Talk about shit week or what.......Expected it to be a good one, as it was Lee's week off.
But passed out in the bathroom Monday morning, slept all of Monday and Tuesday. Got out of bed Wednesday at midday. Thursday struggled through the day (as Lee was out for the day). Friday slept till midday, felt low on energy and struggled through the rest of the day.

Have just been feeling REALLY tired. Monday I felt sick and really dizzy everytime I tried to get out of bed and the same on tuesday. Just generally feeling shitty, achy and tired all week.
Feels like I got hit by some kind of super virus on monday and it's just been beating me up all week!!

Weekend I felt much better, bit of a sore throat, a mild headache and only feeling slightly tired. But saturday evening my eyeballs were hurting!! (like someone has trying to push them out from inside my head) sore throat and the tiredness really hit me.
Today my eyes still hurt, still have a sore throat but now I have constant ear ache and every know and again I will get a sharp stabbing pain in that ear and feeling really tired again. What the fuck is all that about???

Anyway..... when I used to get ill pre tumour, my family and friends would say "oh Janes ill AGAIN" as I seemed to be the one that always got ill and would get everything going. Now they all say "go to the doctor" "its not right" "it could be telling you something" "your brain, your brain" but seriously they do go on at me a lot more now, where as before I felt like I was just left to get on with it, as I was ill so often.

Still feeling really crappy and its horrible to think I've ruined and wasted this week for us all. We normally make the most out of lee's week off as he doesn't get weekends off like everyone else and his week off seems to make up for that a bit.

Back to normal routine this week. So I will just have to get on with it.
Lee said it was lap top withdrawal symptoms as I hadn't been on mine all week :-) Ha ha.
Lets hope I wake up tommorow a new women!! (with fantastic perky breasts and a bum to match) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment