Monday 16 November 2009

Scan day

Had my scan at 8.30am this morning. Its just become one of those routine things, like going to the dentists every 6 months. Its just a pain in the arse more than anything. Having to go up to the JR through mental traffic, to organise childcare and lee to get time off. It would be good if my GP had his own machine and I just popped into that one :-) but apparently they are mega expensive and I don't even think my doc has enough of a budget even for an extra pen!!!

Feeling groggy as shit today, don't know why?? just wanna sleep. It does fuck me off, as I seem to get everything going. Its always been that way with me tho. Sometimes I think I will get some random old disease like the plague or small pox!!!

Jamie has started saying little things that I say, coz he spends so much of his time with me. Things like......'that's so random' and he's started to pronounce certain words like I do. Like butter & water with no 't's. I think it's really sweet, but it winds Lee up a little bit as he likes to pronounce his words proper :-) I come from Hemel but I say 'emal' (not pronouncing the 'h') Lee was trying to do an impression of me and take the piss yesterday. He pronounced Hemel 'air mal' it made me piss myself laughing. It sounded a bit like an American trying to do an English accent!!! Some of you will be thinking 'what is she chatting about?' but Lena will hopefully know what I'm chatting about (my cousin in emal!!)

Anywho....Lee is busy knocking walls down in the kitchen, whilst me and Jamie are busy watching Cbeebies. There is a lot of noise coming from the kitchen, maybe we should go check he hasn't squished himself!! but then I spose the noise would stop if he had. Boys love bashing shit down, don't they?

Got a massive pile of ironing to do, which I could really do without but Jamie has no trousers left in his wardrobe. Can't have my little lad going out all creased!!

My eyeballs hurt!! (probably some 'random' old eye disease setting in) so gonna stop typing now. Kiss kiss

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you came from Hemel!! I lived there for about 5 years, but grew up just outside Watford :-)

    What a small world!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny.... Ben say's the 'water' thing so badly we used to laugh about it. Must run in the genes... I prounounce thing's badly although funily enough I do pronounce the H's in emel empstead !!!! x

    ReplyDelete