Tuesday 17 November 2009

Been thinking today..................

......'Oh fuck I've got a brain tumour!!' It sounds serious when you say it out loud.
Its probably because I was watching an old inspector morse when I was doing the ironing today and there was a guy on there that had a brain tumour and only had a year to live. They were all like dum dum duuuuuum 'a brain tumour how awful....' what what!! (coz thats how they talk in Oxford don't you know)

Anyway I was also thinking that If someone told me they had a brain tumour and I didn't have one, I'd be like 'oh fuck, how long have you got?' I don't think I'd actually say that, but thats what i'd be thinking. If you don't know anything about brain tumours, then you'd probably just think that person must have weeks or months to live.
When they told me and Lee, I remember my first question was 'am I gonna die?' and I can't actually remember what their answer was!!

I think all these thoughts come up again around hospital appointments etc. But some days everything I think about, even random unrelated stuff seems to lead onto brain tumour related stuff!! just the way it is sometimes I guess........Or maybe I just think too much and should go back to drinking wine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment