Tuesday 9 March 2010

What a shit week

So far my week is SHIT.
I am really struggling on my new meds. Extreme tiredness and headaches which really grind me down. Lee is away with work which makes everything twice as hard!
I went to bed with a mega headache and woke up this morning with a mega headache and still feeling tired and drained. Even tho I'd just had 9hrs sleep!
Had a big seizure at breakfast (the biggest I've ever had) and felt really out of it for quite a while afterwards. Which made me feel even more drained. Unfortunately I had the seizure in front of Jamie as we were sat having breakfast together. I pre-warned him that I was going to have a 'dizzy headache' and that I wouldn't be able to talk to him. So that he wouldn't be scared or worried.
When I have a really bad seizure saliver builds up in my throat and makes a raspy, chokey sound and after my seizure had subsided Jamie said 'is that the sound of your blender mummy?' and he said it in all seriousness. He is really into the noise's that, machines (shredders, blenders etc), cars, hovercrafts and trains make. I just laughed, so did he and we had a good giggle. He didn't seem upset or bothered by it all, which made it a bit better for me. I still cried a little later, when Jamie wasn't around tho.
I was feeling soooo shit that I had to ring my mum at work and ask her to come around to help me and look after Jamie. I am really lucky that my mum will drop anything to help me and love me better. My sister Louise is also having Jamie for a sleep over tomorrow night. Where would I be without the love of my two girls to help me out and love me better!? I feel guilty and useless for asking people to help me, but sometimes I just have to.
My support nurse never got back to me (great support!!) and my consultant is ment to be getting back to me tomorrow to talk about meds and what to do next. Lets hope she does, so I can get off these nightmare pills.
My week can only get better from here or at least lets hope so! Don't know what I'm doing typing on here I should be in bed.
Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment