Wednesday 24 March 2010

Things are looking up

My headaches and tiredness have subsided. My energy levels are finally starting to come back. For the last few months I haven't been able to do practically anything after 2pm because of my tiredness and energy levels being so crap. So to be able to cook my boys dinner two days in a row has been fab. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it is for me. Lee has been fab with doing everything to help me out for more than the last few months.
I'm no where near normal with my energy levels etc, but at least I'm getting closer.
Had a full on day, doing everything with Jamie and I asked him "what was the best thing about your day Jamie?" and he said "Daddy coming home" yeah thanks Jamie :-) I am bloody knackered tho and could go to sleep right now.

Anyway I said I'd keep you up to date with the weight thing. Well I'm really chuffed to tell you, I've lost 9lb in 5 weeks and that has nothing to do with my med's :-) and I'm still working really hard and get to my goal.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, am so pleased that things are looking up abit..wish I could say the same about my weight, have put on alot since being on Epilim but not gonna rock the boat and change drugs so will just put up with being "cuddly!" Had my scan on Monday have to wait over 2 weeks for results, have been lucky in the past and had the results appointment within a few days but I guess it being Easter and all they are going to be behind. Helps alot having a supportive other half and family, don't know where I would be without them! Take care and keep us posted Julia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with results and let me know how it goes. I've always been kept waiting 2-3 weeks for my results. It's hard, but if you get really anxious you could always ring your support nurse, not that they ever get back to you!!
    We are both lucky with our families :-)

    ReplyDelete