Thursday 24 May 2012

In brief..... Worst ever

Feeling down down down diddy down.
Had the worst seizure of my seizure career so far yesterday!

It was like a tonic clonic but with awareness and feelings of what was happening to me.
I had convulsion's in the whole of my body, I usually only experience these on my right hand side. Lost visual awareness (which I normally have throughout) but I could still feel & hear everything that was happening to me. It felt like I was chocking and I couldn't breath. Scary as fuck. Fucking horrible. 
I couldn't move any part of my body for a good 10 mins after my seizure. I just had to lay there and cry!!!
In the end it took me about an hour & a half to recover from this one.
 
I feel like I've been beaten up today. Like I've been kicked in the back and punched in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment