Wednesday 6 June 2012

Feel The Fear and Do It Anyway.....ah go on

"Feel the fear and do it anyway" is my new motto
Had another one of my big ones on Friday (4 mins) longest and worst one ever. It scared the shit out of me and I was thinking I wouldn't come out of it the other end (seriously!)
I'm going to start calling my fucking awful big ones MIL. See if you can you work out what I'm on about!?..... ;-)
Anyway since being over the side effects of radiotherapy and coming off of Epilim, compared with what I felt like before....I feel like Jane on red bull.........Well not all of the time.
Joined a gym & done my induction. Done my first class tonight. I'm so excited to be back! sad I know. Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo ......Skippedy skip.
I won't be doing Jumping Jacks tho, as I still wet myself a little when I do those!! (after having Jamie).
I will always have one of "my people" with me, just in case I need them. It's much better training with someone else anyway.
Linda is my main gym bitch!! she seems a bit freaked by my G.I Jane type attitude. But then she never knew 'fitness instructor Jane' and what I was like in my "old life" (I've only known Linda a year). But bless her she's well up for going, doing it for me. So that I get to go.
I'm been feeling very seizure-ish the last couple of days, so I think a MIL might be on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment