Wednesday 16 May 2012

Invincible me!

Totally off of Epilim now. Feel so so sooooo much better. I'd got so used to the feeling of tiredness & fatigue that it had become the norm for me. Even after 3 days of being off of Epilim I feel like a new person, more energy and more brain power.......I'm invincible.... haaaaa ha la la heee he.

I'm going to be starting Lacosamide once my Phenytoin is at a therapeutic level and I've come off Lamotrigine. Lacosamide (Drug no 11 for me) I should be on that in about 8 weeks time if nothing goes tits up along the way!!! eg with the other drugs, seizures & side effects.
I'm under no illusion it will "cure" me but hopefully it will give me a bit more stability with my seizures. I'm not letting this big pile of shitness take over or dictate my life any more. After my radiotherapy treatment and coming out the other side of it all now, I'm like "well that big pile of shit didn't work on my seizures. So fuck it lets get on with life, seizures or not" and as I said to a friend who understands, you need to be brave just to stop you being too scared to live. Not letting the fear win.
Simples!!!!....................and the battle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment