Thursday 10 May 2012

Not even a tickle!!

Had scan results. 50/50 It would make any difference and shrink it a little. I was in the shit 50%. Scan showed it to be exactly the same! the radiotherapy didn't even tickle it.
I wasn't surprised, because my seizures had got worse & my seizures always tell a story of sorts!
I'm coming off of Epilim as well which doesn't help. I'm still on Lamotrigine & Phenytoin.
Seeing consultant next week to discuss next step, if there is one!!!!!
Oh well, at least we tried. At least we know.

I don't regret our decision to go a head with treatment, I am just regretful I missed & continue to miss time with Jamie because of treatment appointments and due to tiredness and fatigue. I am not able to do so much with him either due to having a body like an old woman (well my tits aren't quite on my belly button just yet) but just the slow, tired thing that happens with fatigue.

I'm depressing myself now writing this post. Just wanted to do a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment