Saturday 1 May 2010

It's a shitter....

....Not to dwell on things, but it is a right shitter having a brain tumour. I'm having a bit of a crappy, shitty and basically fucking poo time thinking about the future and all the tumour type things that will and can happen to me. All the things that can't happen and won't happen in my and my families future because of my tumour bla bla, etc etc.
This happens every now and again, tears my heart apart, makes me cry and then I just sort of get on with it.
Maybe its all this epilepsy stuff that's brought it all on this time. I think being on hols gives you the time and space to think as well. Maybe it's just me being a 'dick'

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe it's just the emotions that you need to go through to deal with such a crap hand of cards you've been dealt with.

    Irene
    xx

    ReplyDelete