Sunday 30 May 2010

I hate being me

People always say "there are always people worse of than you" as I did in my last post.
But I got to thinking I am one of those people!!!.
I'm sure that when people visit me, speak to me, read my blog etc, what ever they are going through would feel a lot better or feel 'lucky' that they are not me or living my life!
I don't think my problems are any worse than other people's, but just maybe I make them feel a much better about their lives. I am having a really 'HATING BEING ME' time at the moment.
I've started on the wine again after not drinking since September! I don't really give a shit about what it does to my seizures as I'm having fucking horrible one's anyway, so why not? I might as well enjoy a bit of wine!!

I am waking up in the morning at the moment hoping I had a different life to live. Wishing I didn't have to worry about whether I might or might not have a seizure that day.
Anyway I am moaning on about the same old shit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment