Sunday 30 August 2009

Moving on

Having a more positive day today. Some days you just realise the crap hand you've been delt and then feel a bit crap. But then other days you realise how lucky you are (in lots of ways) and what you have to look forward to. I'm not used to feeling lonely! some people like their own company, but not me.
Sometimes it feels like my life has stood still and everyone is carrying on with their's and its all happening around me.
I know its not people's fault if they forget me from time to time or if they simply don't have the time. I also appreciate we all have are own little soap operas going on. Its just that one episode in my life takes a month to watch! because when you don't have much in your life, time slows right down.
I am doing things to change all that. But as most plans, they take time!
I'm like a catapillar....I'm just impatient in becoming that butterfly.
Jane x x

2 comments:

  1. You already are a butterfly!

    How about an open university course or something to keep your mind active? Can do it as and when you feel upto it, and there is a huge variety of subjects to choose from!

    Irene
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an idea,that maybe worth a look in the future. Got a couple of voluntary things lined up. But it's like a new job, it can take time to get started. Don't wanna take on loads and then find its too much.....baby steps :-)

    ReplyDelete