Sunday 30 August 2009

Have you ever thought..........

......what people will say about you after you've died?
You see it on the tele all the time. 'He/she lit up every room' 'so full of life' 'everyone loved and adored he/she'
People never say 'he/she did my head in' 'he/she had the annoying habit of chopping when they ate' 'Never brought me a pint' 'still owes me a fiver' 'never had a nice word to say about anyone' 'had no friends' 'crap shag' etc.......
What would people say about you?
I hope people will be honest!! doubt very much they will (never speak ill of the dead and all that)
What do I think people will say about me? well I hope they may say things like....
'great mum and raised a well rounded and lovely little person' 'great sense of humour' 'often lifted my day' 'made a big impact on me' I'm sure there's more, but can't really think of many at the moment. What people might actually think or say who knows? Probably the normal stuff that people say! I do hope people may find something unique to say about me as I think I am a bit unique and random. What about if people said what they had always wanted to ask you or to know about you but never asked. Or if people told your secrets.
Also what would be on your head stone? 'never knew where they put anything' 'couldn't say no to chocolate' 'always wanted a pet snake'
I've also often wondered how the papers or Tv might discribe me if I died in a tragic accident, was murdered or went missing! Would it be 'Cuddley brain tumour mum dies in tragic road crash' or 'Wantage mum goes missing: Brown hair, blue eyes, slighty chunky with short legs' How would people discribe the way I am/look?
I will think more on that and see what I think people might say. Might even ask a few people.
Watch this space :-)

3 comments:

  1. like all the best things, she came in a small package :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often thought about how I'll be remembered... I tend to be a bit negative regarding that though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irene, how do you think you'd be remembered or what do you think peeps would say about you? It is really hard not to be negative sometimes and its easier to critical and negative about yourself. Joe whats your story?

    ReplyDelete