Friday 11 December 2009

OMG What a day

It's as if all the elements, karma, luck and anything else was all against me in unison today.
The morning started okay. But then I opened the front door! OMG could it have been any colder?? Me and Jamie froze are tits off on the trike and thats with full winter warmer gear on.

Well Jamie today! what can I say? Its as if someone had put a programme in his head saying 'be a complete little shit today and see what happens' oh and then I think it got stuck on repeat.
He has been completely ignoring me, shouting (making the loadest, screamy car noises ever) Spitting (the most grosse raspberries with saliva everywhere) including in my face. Refused to put any of his toys away for like half an hour. So I tidied all of them up and put them all in my room and didn't let him play with ANY toys. I think it was at this point it just all came out in tears and I said to Jamie I need to have some time on my own and went in my bedroom and cried a lot. His been doing a horrible fake loud laugh life all day, saying okey dokey to everything. When it's relentless it just gets you in the end.
I think because of the week I've had it just all seemed TOO much today!! (I wanted to scream, come on give me a break)
It seemed like he was just doing everything he could to be horrible. I try to remind myself of the bigger picture and that normally Jamie is a fun, loving, polite, sensitive, caring and considerate. He isn't being horrible he's just having an off/bad day.
Lee took over when he came home from work. Which I am sure was the last thing he wanted to do. But he did it anyway and thank god he did, love him :-)
Jamie was a complete nightmare at sainsburys, but we needed to go as we had no food. All I ended up buying was a massive pizza, cake, puddings and biscuits, oh and some milk. I can't have a few bottles of wine, so I eat crap instead.
My friend is having Jamie tomorra for me, to give me a break (Lee is at work)
So thanks Lucy :-) its very much appreciated
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Haven't been on here for a while and just can't believe what I am reading..what an absolute nightmare couple of weeks you have had :-(
    I can only imagine what you and Lee have been going through..it sounds as though you have a great network of friends and family to support you and help out with Jamie, it must be so hard having to deal with a toddler especially on those "difficult days". How are you doing? Has it all sunk in, how is Lee? Hopefully with Chrismas coming up we can all forget about things and relax abit. Have you got any plans? We are having a reasonably quiet one here and visiting relos over xmas..would like to see a white christmas, that hasn't happened since I was a kid. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and hope you are ok..being a bit of a swot now on all matters concerning brain tumours, advances are happening all the time so lets keep everything crossed. We will have to catch up in the new year for another tea/coffee/cake session! If I dnn't get on again before xmas, have a lovely time with the family..my girls' are buzzing and can't wait to finish school now on Friday, lots of hugs Julia X

    ReplyDelete