Thursday 24 November 2011

New drug & update

Yes another one! It's a new one, only just out this year it's called retigabine. So far it's okay.

I get really dizzy, slurry and "wonky" just after taking it, but that seems to settle down after an hour or so. The struggle to find the right words & making mistakes with what I'm saying, is there all the time. Side effects, gotta love em.
Anyway I'm on 3 again now, so hard to tell if it's just the new drug's side effects or just a side effect of the new med cocktail I'm on. Maybe once I'm on full whack of retigabine and off epilim It may be better. But that's if I can tolerate side effects to get that far.

  1. Keppra
  2. Carbamazapine
  3. Lamotrigine
  4. Oxcarbazine
  5. Topiramate
  6. Phenytion
  7. Clobazam
  8. Zonisamide
  9. Epilim
  10. Retigabine

No comments:

Post a Comment