Monday 11 October 2010

Facing another week of struggle!

Tears yesterday knowing I've got to face another week of struggles. I have even written on my calendar 1 house job to try and do each day (how sad is that). Even tho totally knackered I managed to get my 1 job of the day done, but had a seizure doing it!.
More side effects on drugs this week: cognitive problems e.g short term memory probs, unable to multi task, slow thinking, forgetting what I'm gonna say or do, still having headaches and struggling with tiredness. To top it all off I have a stinking head cold too now.
I just can't stand this daily struggle any more, it's become to much for all of us. We are now looking at getting some care help. It's depressing and upsetting as you have to go through all the in's and out's of your illness. Explain everything, tell them all the shit that you don't wanna be reminded of. Explain what your days are like and when you have to say it all out loud and to a complete stranger its hard to keep it together.
I feel so alone, I just can't even begin to try and explain!!
Welcome to my week........

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind cleaning, chatting and drinking tea next thursday if you want to give me a few job's to do !! :) x

    ReplyDelete