Thursday 17 June 2010

P.s........

Not that I feel that I should or have to explain myself, because that is not what my blog is for or about but.....

My last post was not a suicidal, put me on anti depressants cry for help.
I know and appreciate that I have my wonderful and gorgeous boys in my life, which I love so so much. I also know I am so lucky to have all my other family to support and love me, who I also love very much.
So don't say "she doesn't know how lucky she is" or what ever it is people say!! Because 'I DO' know how lucky I am and 'I DO' know that their are a lot of people out there who don't have any love in their lives. People who don't have anybody to share the good or the bad things in their lives and 'I DO'
So don't call the men in white coats, with all the pills just yet!

I am just so fucked off that I am having to live with this shit day in day out with no escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment