Thursday 1 April 2010

The latest

Meds a bit up and down.
I've had headaches. Some mild and some intense. It seems to be, that when I first go up a dose they are worse and towards the end of the week (just before I go up another dose) they have calmed down a bit. So it makes me think that once I settle on a dose these headaches might disappear! rather than it them being a long term side effect.
I've got 1 more dose to go up next week and then 1 more week after that to let my body adjust to that. So give it 2-3 more weeks and I should know whats what!!
My doctor is a diamond, he has pain killered me up till then. So I ain't so bothered by my headaches at the mo. I will only take them if I get a headache tho. Like today, I only got a headache towards the end of today.
Seeing my consultant at end of April, so can chat it all through with her.
But so far no other side effects.
Also I've only Had 1 seizure since starting topiramate, which I'm well chuffed about :-)

Eating and weight is still going well, only another 3lb to lose and I've lost 1stone. Think it's gonna be a struggle this week tho. All I wanna do is eat EVERYTHING is Sainsburys, even the bunches of flowers better do some hiding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment