Wednesday 3 February 2010

Tumour's gonna get ya

Had my earlier scan this week.
My results appointment has been brought forward to Tues 9th Feb (next week).
My final will came through the post this morning and they said they hurried the process along in light of my illness.
My dizziness is becoming more frequent.

It feels like all these things are saying to me 'tumour's gonna get ya, tumour's gonna get ya'
Also why do people have to say "your illness" "your ill" "your cancer"?? I know it describes what it is and I've gotten used to and accepted that I have a brain tumour and that it will shorten my life. But I don't think of myself as 'being ill' or 'having cancer'
If that makes me in 'denial' then....... whatever!!!

I'm feeling really down today :-(

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your appointment today Jane, I will be thinking of you, Julia X

    ReplyDelete