Friday 14 September 2012

Hair update

Do you think I should be charged £25 for a wet cut?
I went into the hairdressers earlier today (one I have been in before and they know me)
I asked how much it would be just to tidy up the edges and even it out a bit.
I could either have a re style for £17.50
or a wet cut for £25!!!
Do I look like I need a fucking wet cut or re style!? (I obviously didn't say that).
My sis suggested to the receptionist about charging me for a gents cut instead!
Then a young stroppy girl (another hairdresser) pushed passed me and said to the receptionist (didn't talk to or even look at me) she can't have a gents cut it has to be a ladies cut and walked off.
Bearing in mind I had gone in and took my hat off so they could see what I was asking for and other customers were already looking at me.
The receptionist just looked at me. I said don't worry about it (nearly in tears) and walked out. This has REALLY upset me. I think I did really well not to cry. Good job my sister was with me.
You know what I'm like about my hair etc anyway and I was being brave just going in there (for me) I won't be going in any hairdressers after today for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment