Monday 25 April 2011

Back to being a fucked up foody!!!

Great, my drugs are making me fat. I want to cry. I've struggled with my weight most of my life having to watch and be careful with what I eat and as an adult I've needed to keep going back to weight watchers to keep it under control.
My last drugs actually lowered my appetite and I became a weight I was happy with. I wasn't thinking about food all the time, I wasn't eating just for the sake of it, I wasn't troffing and I felt comfortable in my clothes. It was sooooo nice to be like that, without it being any effort. To be able to eat a little bit of what I liked and for the first time food not being the centre of everything.
Maybe I was just a fucked up foody before and those drugs made me a bit more 'normal' without food issues.
But know its back to all the food related shit again. I'm putting on weight really quickly as well. It's soooooo depressing for me.
But as always I will try and keep a hold on it :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment